- Chicken fillet, cut into cube sizes
- Bamboo stick/satay stick
- Lemon juice
- Coriander powder
- Shallots, finely chopped
- Garlic, finely chopped
- Peanut sauce
- Sweet soy sauce
- Pour lemon juice on the cut chicken fillet
- Marinate the chicken with coriander powder, shallots, garlic and salt to taste.
- Put the chicken into the satay stick
- Before grilled the chicken, mix the chicken with peanut sauce then add soy souce on top of it.
- Grilled the chicken satay and pour more soy sauce on top of the grilled chicken satay.
- Serve satay with peanut sauce.
- 1 bottle of Peanut butter (I use mills peanut butter)
- 3 ea. Shallots
- 3 ea. Garlic
- 1 cm. Ginger
- 1-2 ea. Chillies
- Candle nuts (optional)
- 1-2 ea. Lemon leaves
- 2 tbs. Sweet soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 block Brown sugar
- 1 tbs Tamarind
- 1 ts. Vinegar
- Grind chillies, shallots, garlic, ginger, candle nuts and salt.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, put the ground ingredients, stir until it smells good.
- Add peanut butter, then add some water to make it thinner.
- Add vinegar, lemon leaves, brown sugar, soy sauce and tamarind.
- Cook until the sauce is consistent. If the sauce is too thick, add more water.