This is an apple cake recipe by Sergei, my flatmate when I was living in HK23-22 – Moholt Studentby, Trondheim Norway. The recipe is so simple.
- 1 apple
- 200 gr flour
- 150 gr margarin
- 150 gr sugar
- 1 ts baking powder
- 2 or 3 eggs (depend on the egg sizes)
- Heat the oven to 175 deg C.
- Mix sugar and margarin.
- Put eggs into the mixture one by one, stir until smooth.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder) to the eggs mixtures.
- Put the mixture into baking pan, lay apple which has been cut on top of the mixture.
- Bake in a heated oven for about 45 minutes.
- When the cake is half cooked, sprinkle cinnamon powder on top of the cake.