Galangal Fried Chicken
The following recipe has been modified based on the recipe I got from my Mom and my friend Made.
- 1 kg of chicken, cut it into 12 pieces
- Lemon leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon grass
- 1 tbs vinegar
Grind the following:
- 2 shallots
- 3 garlic
Boil chicken together with all the ingredients for about 30 minutes. Drain the remaining water.
Heat cooking oil in a frying pan, add 1 tbs cooking margarine, fry the chicken until brown, remove and drain.
Fried smashed potate with meat(Perkedel Kentang)
- 1 kg potato, cut into small cubes
- 250 gr minced meat
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic, finelly chopped
- spring onion, chopped
- Fried the potatoes and smash it in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, put shallots, garlic and minced meat, add pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Mix smashed fried potatoes and meat in a bowl, add spring onion and egg yolk.
- Form a round-flat shape of the mixture, roll in egg white, fry until golden brown, remove and drain.